Saturday 19 March 2011

Pregnancy Test Fun

No, I'm not pregnant and I don't intend on being pregnant for quite a few years. My school had all of us take chlamydia tests and the girls got to take pregnancy tests which was quite amusing. Now, I am somewhat torn between this situation. While I think it is good that schools offer free services, why were we forced to partake? I know as a 100% fact that I am not pregnant and do not have chlamydia, yet they used resources to tell me something I already knew.

I feel like taking a pregnancy test is kind of a right of passage in some weird way, and I can't believe my first time was in a public bathroom hearing 5 of my friends peeing on the sticks in the stalls next to me. Oh well, I guess in the next 10-15 years I will actually be pregnant and need to take a test and I now know precisely how to pee on the darn thing.

1 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow. I am shocked that you could legally be forced to take a test like that... strange.